Need some Rainy day motivation...

yogibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone out there have a nice source for rainy day motivation outside of the forums? Stuck inside while it pours outside. Just having a hard time finding any inspiration around the house. Im down for a good photography based read if you know any.

Thanks for any suggestions.

:(

stumpjumper21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
not sure about during the rain. maybe some portraits? but after a rain i love to macro flowers. check some out on my flickr.com/elmitche

JerryPH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Near the window protraits, shots from just inside your house of the rain through your door, OMG, I could go on and on... but here is a hint. Instead of walking around the house randomly and lost... walk around the house with the eyes of a photographer! I bet you will find about 100 things to shoot in the next 30 minutes.

Photography is something that I NEVER had a problem with. Finding something to shoot was as simple as picking up a pencil and shooting it... or as complex as organizing 5 models, 2 make-up artists, 2 photographers, an AWESOME location and one sunset... even then, it is NOT hard, just complex in terms of organizing it all.

Go open those photographer eyes!

FitzTML

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Do a time lapse, a clone, lock yourself in a room and don't leave until you have 100 pictures, pick a word in the dictionary... Google photo assignments, you'll find something to do indoors.

Something to read?
I like the photo essay Travels With Samantha. (From the guy who founded photo.net)

Most reactions

ClickASnap