Need some Rainy day motivation...

yogibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone out there have a nice source for rainy day motivation outside of the forums? Stuck inside while it pours outside. Just having a hard time finding any inspiration around the house. Im down for a good photography based read if you know any.

Thanks for any suggestions.

:(

not sure about during the rain. maybe some portraits? but after a rain i love to macro flowers. check some out on my flickr.com/elmitche

Near the window protraits, shots from just inside your house of the rain through your door, OMG, I could go on and on... but here is a hint. Instead of walking around the house randomly and lost... walk around the house with the eyes of a photographer! I bet you will find about 100 things to shoot in the next 30 minutes.

Photography is something that I NEVER had a problem with. Finding something to shoot was as simple as picking up a pencil and shooting it... or as complex as organizing 5 models, 2 make-up artists, 2 photographers, an AWESOME location and one sunset... even then, it is NOT hard, just complex in terms of organizing it all.

Go open those photographer eyes!

Do a time lapse, a clone, lock yourself in a room and don't leave until you have 100 pictures, pick a word in the dictionary... Google photo assignments, you'll find something to do indoors.

Something to read?
I like the photo essay Travels With Samantha. (From the guy who founded photo.net)

Most reactions

Back