Need someone to help edit 2 pictures!

thedove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I just had twins. I have minimal experience with photoshop and gimp. Is there anyone that would be interested in editing 2 pictures? These would be heavily edited as I am very out of shape and lumpy looking. I need to look thinner in these photos, and more polished. I will be willing to pay for the service. I'm just not sure where to post this and who to ask. Help!

Thank you.

I have moved the thread for you to a forum visited by members that do image editing.

Why would you want to make yourself look like something you are not? False advertising me thinks.

Well, I've replied to the private messages. I have gained weight since giving birth to twins. My husband is in the military and won't be home for a long time. This picture is sort of a ... dolled up shot of me. Of course he knows I gained weight. But I am not going to send fat pictures of myself to my husband overseas. So I am looking for someone to help me photoshop my fat out, so to speak. I guess it is false advertising, but we are married, so it's not like he has never met me. It's more of a fantasy shot and a present for him. Of course it's not real. We both know that. If I knew how to do it myself, I would.

Send me a message with the images in them. I'll see what I can do

Most reactions

New Topics

Back