Need tips for beginner...

nurul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Assalamualaikum and hello to all,

Im new to dslr. Its been 2 weeks since my i 1st laid my hands on dslr. Its not even my own dslr. At the moment, Im still struggling to have my own dslr. For now, all i got (borrowed) is Olympus E-520 and its kit lenses (14-42 mm + 40-150 mm lense). N I learnt d basics off the internet. Still got lots to improve esspecially the post processing part (visit my blog to watch my shots). So now, could someone recommends me must have software? Currently, I rely on Photoshop.

So now, could someone recommends me must have software? Currently, I rely on Photoshop.
If you already have Photoshop then you're all set. You might want to look at Lightroom 2 for photo organization.

I had a quick look at your blog, and then your flickr and you have some nice shots in there.

Keep up the good work, and keep practicing!

Yeah you really have some nice eye popping shots....Nice work! and especially if you only been at it for two weeks.....

Great start, and welcome to the forum.
I like your style, and the use of HDR (At least thats what it looks like) is well done for a beginner. As for a camera, good choice.
The photoshop is just fine, and the lightroom is good advice.
Keep up the good work.

i think its like what my soccer coach told me ... "Son you're either born to do things or you're not" and in my case of course I was the "or not" person :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back