Need vintage, mamiya camera expert advice.

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found someone selling a mamiya RZ67 Pro I camera. I just need to contact the seller to see how much is asking for it.
Its trough an internal employee corner page so its a co worker but hes on vacation right now.

I am kinda curious how much all that gear worth.

Mamiya RZ67 Professional camera
Waist level finder
Eye level prism finder
Polaroid backs
2 X 120 backs
110 mm F2.8 lens
150mm soft focus F4 lens with all 3 difusion disk
180mm F4.5
Electric Winder
Vignette bellows
Mirror up cable release
Pistol grip
2 aluminium carry case

How much you experts thing it worths? how good is that gear.

I am looking for a mediuim format film camera for a while now it as per ads, everything is is great shape with minimal sign of usage, lens in great shape, scratchless glass and free of dust.

Mamiya RB stuff isn't all that expensive. Check out KEH.com to look up what their price is for this stuff.

Mamiya RB stuff isn't all that expensive. Check out KEH.com to look up what their price is for this stuff.

That is correct, however I think that if ever the price of MF digital backs comes down from the stratosphere, the old MF camera gear will likely take a serious jump in selling price.

Can the old MF lenses keep up with the resolving power of the digital sensors? I don't know about the construction of the MF glass that well - but I know for 35mm resolving is a slight limitation on the lenses with regard to the new highdensity mp sensors in the 35mm cameras.

That is correct, however I think that if ever the price of MF digital backs comes down from the stratosphere, the old MF camera gear will likely take a serious jump in selling price.
Yes, but... the OP is asking about an RZ which is step or two up the Mamiya food-chain from the RB. Those bodies which will mate directly with a Phase One or other digital back (RZ 67 Pro II, 645 AFD) will probably increase in value, but those such as the RB series and older RZ models which require a very expensive adaptor plate likely won't.

As to the OPs question, depending on condition, I would expect to pay anywhere from $600 - 1100 for an outfit like that.

Yes, but... the OP is asking about an RZ which is step or two up the Mamiya food-chain from the RB. Those bodies which will mate directly with a Phase One or other digital back (RZ 67 Pro II, 645 AFD) will probably increase in value, but those such as the RB series and older RZ models which require a very expensive adaptor plate likely won't.

As to the OPs question, depending on condition, I would expect to pay anywhere from $600 - 1100 for an outfit like that.

Nice, so your saying that i can mount a digital back to that RZ67 pro I body?

Only digital back i am finding is for the rz67 pro II

An RZ without the "D" designation won't really work normally with a digital back. You can buy an adapter that allows you to physically mount a digital back onto the camera, but the body won't be able to communicate with the back.

RZ pro's with 2 lenses in the UK are going for £550, but i have seen the 150mmF4 going for over £400 so i would say it would be $500 plus

The RZpro will take more digital back than any other camera, my friend has a Kodack back that he uses on Hassy and RZ pro

509424777_PoWjj-L.jpg

509424886_5HH96-L.jpg

He is selling everything for 1400$ cnd.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back