Need your comments.......

atseeyob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I recently took photography seriously and I took few classes so far. Every time I see the pictures I tool, for some reasons, I could not get satisfied. Now, I put some of my pictures online for critics. Could you please go to http://yagerphoto.wordpress.com/ and comment on the pictures. You can leave the comment there or you can write it to this forum. Either way I appreciate for taking the time to leave the comments. Thank you

the 3rd and 4th are too flat, they need more contrast.

7 is not sharp

8 the DOF doesn't work for me.

the cat shot is snapshotish

OK I just picked out the critisisms that I could. The good news is that 2, 5 and 6 are pretty good :D (I wish 2 had a shorter depth of field or at least edit out that leg behind her head)

Good work so far!

The pictures are mostly blurry pictures. Or in better word not focus correctly. The girl with brown shirt is sharper compares with above it, the girl with white shirt. The last 2 photos of the curly hair girl are sharp enough.

I don't know what camera you use but honestly the focusing is not good. I hope you not get offended and disheartened by it.

Offended, Not at all. You do not know how much this criticism mean to me. The will help me to be better photographer. Thank you.

Most reactions

Back