Need your opinion TPF on the logo/splash

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a mock-up/pilot of our splash that we're going to be using during slideshows or videos. Let me know what you guys/gals think! :D

btw ignore the music...I think I'm leaning towards ommitting the audio.

[video=vimeo;5659475]http://vimeo.com/5659475[/video]

I think it is a little long. Making the words appear one by one doesnt do anything to me. I see... Simply.. then dashy.. then photography. I rather see something else going on first then see Simply dashy photography appears all at once. I feel like you can put more meat in that 15 sec period instead of just saying 3 words one by one and disappear. I hope I am making sense.

Schwetty thanks for the inputs bud!

I did like the ending. I didnt like entry of the rectangle. When it flies to the screen you didnt see anything on it and all of the sudden you see the logo when closer.

Schwettylens said:
I think it is a little long. Making the words appear one by one doesnt do anything to me. I see... Simply.. then dashy.. then photography. I rather see something else going on first then see Simply dashy photography appears all at once. I feel like you can put more meat in that 15 sec period instead of just saying 3 words one by one and disappear. I hope I am making sense.

+1 I didn't like the sequence buy I did like the end

+1 I didn't like the sequence buy I did like the end

Consistent on this. I'm assuming you're male =P. I added the end part to cater to the men. My wife likes the intro sequence(maybe it's a woman's touch) but I'll have to agree that the initial sequence can be compressed more.

...I'm not sure she will...lol

Most reactions

Back