15.7'' laptop
18-55mm EFS lens
55-250mm EFS lens
70-200mm lens f2.8
580ex ii with battery pack add on
canon 550d with grip
and room for another dslr and a few more lens
and maybe a 150-500mm lens..

and i need to preferred as a carryon side for going onto flights as i dont really want to put it in check in baggage .
you guy and girls have any idea on a type of bag

Large "Tenba Messenger" may be worth a look. You may have to take lens off and put body cap on if you leave the grip on. I managed a 50d with kit lens, a 55-250, a 50mm a panasonic f28 in its own bag, a laptop 15.6, a grip, 2 books, multiple chargers and few magazines, and a point and shoot. It was tight but there are moveable dividers and a full camera padded holder that can be removed (and it doesn't look like a camera bag so wont draw attention)

Large "Tenba Messenger" may be worth a look. You may have to take lens off and put body cap on if you leave the grip on. I managed a 50d with kit lens, a 55-250, a 50mm a panasonic f28 in its own bag, a laptop 15.6, a grip, 2 books, multiple chargers and few magazines, and a point and shoot. It was tight but there are moveable dividers and a full camera padded holder that can be removed (and it doesn't look like a camera bag so wont draw attention)

bag im currently using is a lowepro fastpack 250 that out space

Check out the Crumpler 8 million dollar home

Im a big fan of ThinkTank bags, its all i use these days. Check out their site its worth a look, the bags are made incredibly well and very functional.

I recently bought the LowePro Roller x200. Very happy with it.

I am also a big fan of ThinkTank bags. I have a streetwalker which would probably be to small for your needs but also have a streetwalker hard drive that might work for you or possibly a airport antidote v 2.0. Either way I have been very happy with my ThinkTank bags. Good Luck.

Erik

Domke makes nice bags too.

Think Tank bags are the bomb, but I don't have one. I can get what I need for 1/2 the cost.

I am constantly amazed at the number of people that seem incapable of choosing a frickin' camera bag without help? Doh!

Domke makes nice bags too.

Think Tank bags are the bomb, but I don't have one. I can get what I need for 1/2 the cost.

I am constantly amazed at the number of people that seem incapable of choosing a frickin' camera bag without help? Doh!

just getting others options before i pick what to get always does help lol

I use a backpack that I bought at Walmart. I can't stand on it. I can't throw it down the stairs. Heck, I can't even throw it off the roof. Still holds all my gear, fits onto carry on, and even has wheels. And knowing my gear isn't protected, it helps me to not randomly throw it down stairs or off roofs.

As far as what's in it: D700, D90, 18-105, 70-300, 35-70 2.8, 50mm 1.8, Bugma 150 2.8, SB-600, SB-800, batteries, chargers, laptop, and a few books.

Only problem is, I have to remember to not throw it down a flight of stairs. Other than that, it works just fine.

I use a backpack that I bought at Walmart. I can't stand on it. I can't throw it down the stairs. Heck, I can't even throw it off the roof. Still holds all my gear, fits onto carry on, and even has wheels. And knowing my gear isn't protected, it helps me to not randomly throw it down stairs or off roofs.

As far as what's in it: D700, D90, 18-105, 70-300, 35-70 2.8, 50mm 1.8, Bugma 150 2.8, SB-600, SB-800, batteries, chargers, laptop, and a few books.

Only problem is, I have to remember to not throw it down a flight of stairs. Other than that, it works just fine.

yeah problem is we have no walmart shops in new zealand :(

Any camping supply store will have good gear. Usually a lot better built and a lot cheaper than an item that 'says' photo on it.

Most reactions

Back