Needing a good and professional portfolio!!!

Keith Gebhardt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.frombeyondmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, ive been getting in a **** load of business lately. Some of the companies that are interested with me are asking for portfolios. Along with customers wondering if they can buy prints online.

I need to set somthing up to where i can Have a Professional looking portfolio, as well as allow people to purchase images online.
Whats the best way of going about this.

Any web designers out there willing to help me too, for a really cheap price please reply also for my budget is kinda low!

Please... only professionals.. or people with professional looking portfolios set up reply. I need no bull****. Im taking this serious for its an advancement for my career. Thanks.

Ok, ive been getting in a **** load of business lately. Some of the companies that are interested with me are asking for portfolios. Along with customers wondering if they can buy prints online.

I need to set somthing up to where i can Have a Professional looking portfolio, as well as allow people to purchase images online.
Whats the best way of going about this.

Any web designers out there willing to help me too, for a really cheap price please reply also for my budget is kinda low!

Please... only professionals.. or people with professional looking portfolios set up reply. I need no bull****. Im taking this serious for its an advancement for my career. Thanks.

That is a bit audacious don't you think????

Yes.. but, i am on a extremely tight budget at the moment, and would you want someone with a non-legit site trying to help.

Ill be needing this set up within the next couple weeks so im tryin to put the crap beside and get things on a role.

Go to my website, The Creative Cauldron, at http://www.CreativeCauldron.com and visit the Articles page. You'll find about 30 articles on website design. Several of the articles talk about selling images online, taking payments on your site, and more.

You can also go to another site of my, Ten Common Mistakes Found On Websites, And How To Fix Them, at http://www.tencommonwebmistakes.com/ and you can download a free report.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back