NoamC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.noamchen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone!!

This is my very first post here in the forum, so first of all hi :)
My name is Noam, I hope to be active here, and I hope to learn from you guys as well..

Now I need your help :p
I have a little contest in my workplace, where I can sumbit only 3 of my photos.. (I have some 20 nominees...)
So I uploaded my photos, and I would reallllllyy be glad if you guys could check it out and write me here (no other option...) which 3 are your favs, or which 3 would you chose.

And if you have any comments, critisizm or anything else I would be happy to hear as well.
So if you will.. that would be very helpful!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/noamcphotos/

Thanks and cheers,
Noam

City of Lights as is, and Lonesome Gorilla with postprocessing to bring out more detail. Any third shot would also require postprocessing.

skieur

1. City of Lights (the composition) 2.Crowned Crane (becauce of the contrasting colors and the feathers) 3.Pied Tamarin ( for the expression)..... all seem to be good photos, especially with some post work :)

yo man i would like to start off with nice photos all around
i personally like City of Lights, Romance in Paris and Lonesome Gorilla
Hope this Helps:)

Cheers, Matt

i love the mouse hunter and the one in paris

City of Lights, Romantic Path & Poison Frog :wink:

They are all lovely photos. I vote for 1. Romance in Paris 2. Crowned Crane (I love this shot...I wish it was cropped diffently with less green room on the left) 3. and Lonesome Gorilla :)

Thank u guys for your comments! :)

It's very helpful.
I'm still not completley sure which 3 I'm gonna actually send for the competition, but your votes helps

If there's any more, don't hesitate :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back