Neewer VK750 II i-TTL Speedlite

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i picked one of these up off amazon.

i must say this is a great flash for 50 bucks. i do not need any thing fancy but the built in flash often does not do the job in a larger room in low light so i either need to boost up the ISO or shoot on a tripod with a little longer exposure, but not any more. my review of this of just a plain old fill flash attached to the camera in i-ttl mode. i would say this thing works excellent, especially for the price tag.,

i got my flash, put the batterys in, slapped it on the camera, switched it on, took a photo and it just worked right out of the box. i turned the flash down a notch or two by pressing the arrow keys and the photos looked very natural.. i just shot a few random pics around the house with it so far and there were not anything interesting but the photos looked about the way they would if there was allot of outside day light coming into the house but it was in very low lightning when i took the pics.

when i zoom the camera the screen shows where i am zoomed to, my lens goes to 200mm but the flash stopped at 170mm ( maybe it was 180MM) so once i got past say 170mm zoom on my lens the flash stayed at 170mm

it came with a tripod mount and you can use it off the camera, the instruction manual sucks and it does not tell you how to make it work with the camera when its not on the camera. i am sure you have to connect ti to the camera somehow but it does not explain how to do that.

it has some other modes like strobe flash and what not but i have not played with those yet, not sure that i will any time soon but i might one of these days, i do not use a flash often but it will come in handy for when i need it.

for a general flash i am very impressed with this thing. i would imagine your average person is only going to use it for a fill flash any ways. sorry that i cant comment on how it does in any of the other modes, i watched a few revives on this flash on youtube and a few people that had this and a nikon speed light like the SB-800, andthey said this flash was basically just as good as a expensive nikon flash.

Enjoy. Looks like a bargain. Generally positive reviews on Amazon also

Most reactions

Back