Neg scanner?

C_lawgik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does someone have a negative scanner that could scan some negs for me? I'm going to make a site adn haev a bunch of old negs form HS and wanted to put them up. If anybody could help me out that would be great! thanx

How many are you talking about? I am assuming they are 35mm? If it's not too large of a pile I would be willing to do it but it will be a little before I am able. My computer with the scanner is in the shop waiting for a new mother board (the old one died recently). When it comes back I have a scanner hooked up to it.

If you want them fairly quickly you might try contacting A&I in California. They could do it for you. I believe their web address is:

http://www.aandi.com

I have one...you know you can pick a flatbed scaner that can do negs at a great DPI for about 150!

But anyways...I live in UK and I have one

C_lawgik said:
well, i could just pick out the better ones and do that. It would be easier and take up less space on my site. So mayeb like 30 or so.

I would be willing to do 30 or so. E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll let you know when I get my computer with the scanner back.

Most reactions

Back