negative exchange

i was thinking the same thing, orie. no need to go plastering people's addresses up for the world to see. :wink:

i like it, will. :thumbsup:

man, now i'm all nervous about what to send. hmmmmmmm... i need to go dig through my shhtuff. :scratch:

Well i just got a decent bonus at work... so it's time to get everything together. What I still need is: Some tubs, a timer, slab of wood to put on top of the tub to hold the enlarger, tongs, a squeegee and containers for the chemicals.

Oh, and I got a 35mm negative carrier for $25 on ebay! score.

voodoocat said:
Well i just got a decent bonus at work... so it's time to get everything together. What I still need is: Some tubs, a timer, slab of wood to put on top of the tub to hold the enlarger, tongs, a squeegee and containers for the chemicals.

awesome. u can get what u need for very little money. i've been on ebay for about 3 hours today; good stuff cheap.

(this bastard better not outbid me on MY rodagon lens)

Motcon,

All I can say is that is a KICK ASS web design for being knocked up in no time. Heck its a good web site for a site that took months of design schemes. Geez... some peoples skill levels. Its just not right.

Tyjax said:
Motcon,

All I can say is that is a KICK ASS web design for being knocked up in no time. Heck its a good web site for a site that took months of design schemes. Geez... some peoples skill levels. Its just not right.

dude, it sucked, but thanks :)

did some more work this morning.

http://motionless-continuum.com/negx/

font sizes, alignment, and crap need to be worked.

ok, i'm doin' my part. how about the rest of you shake it up?

i have addresses for:
orie
carli
me

this is going to be fun. come on!!

Today I am going into the darkroom and deciding on a neg, and printing up my version. I'm going to do it, today. Right after another cup of coffee. And after I read a few more posts. I am going to get it done today! Or maybe tomorrow at the latest....

Tyjax; i don't care when. some things to ponder, though:

- i am clearly working on the site now which means i have the programs open and access them frequently.
- i won't chase after you later for the address, only now during the site development time.
- i think it would've taken less time for you to pm me the address than it took for you to ask the question.

:)

ksm: me too; today or tomorrow. today is a darkroom dream day: it's 49 degrees and raining.

Most reactions

Back