ok, so who will be ready to send a neg by next friday, oct.10? so far we have:

- ksm
- carli
- me

prelim schedule:

- 1st send: oct. 10
- 2nd send: oct. 20
- 3rd send: oct. 30

i should be ready... i'm gonna dig through my negatives tonight. and that schedule looks alright to me, will. i can't remember exactly what the dates for my new orleans trip are, but since there's a good ten days between the schedule dates it shouldn't really matter when i'm gone anyway i would think. i'll let you know if i find out otherwise before friday.

just out of curiosity, what are you guys sending yours in? regular envelope? perhaps something a little more study so as not to bend? any suggestions?

I put the strip of negs in a print file, marked which one, name, address, etc... Found a thin piece of cardboard, folded it, tucked the folded print file in, and stuck it in a business envelope. It's on the way to Will right now.

Im not gonna play yet but I may eventually.
Perhaps you could have an american one going around and an international one at the same time, that way you're not waiting on the overseas ones to arrive.

Anyway my question is..what sort of shots are you sending? Portraits? landscapes? is there a set criteria for that?

awesome, christopher. read this thread and email to me the info that i need. also, let me know if you can be ready to send a neg and print negs by oct 10.

welcome!

Most reactions

Back