Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! First post here so be gentle :wink:

Bought myself a Fujifilm Finepix S9500 (S9000 in the USA) for an early Christmas pressie. Frist time I've used an SLR-type camera for about 20 years so heres looking forward to a steep learning curve!

I stumbled across a small field with some miserable looking horses yesterday, so I went back today with some carrots! The carrots didn't last long and the light was poor but the horses has plenty of personality so I thought I'd share these with you.

I'll return with a sack full of carrots when the light is better :wink:

Comments welcome.

horsey01.jpg

horsey02.jpg

horsey03.jpg

horsey04.jpg

horsey05.jpg

Thanks for looking. I hope to be a regular poster here.

Cheers,

Mohain.

Welcome to TPF! :D

At first, I didn't know what kind of animal that was in the first photo. I looks so strange. Love the horse in the third picture. Great shots!

Is this just a random field you came by? Were the horses just left there alone?

Hi Mohain, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Congrats on your new camera!
Apparently you know what you are doing, for these are very nice photos, the unusual angles make them ... or the sad expression in Horse No. 3's face. You are so kind as to bringing them carrots! They will pose for you more often, I am sure! So you can post more photos! :D

Thanks for the positive comments :mrgreen:

I thought no.3 looks like a moody teenage Goth, rather than looking sad.

And yes, the smallest of them (nos. 1 & 2) was by far the bravest and cheekiest of them all!

SlySniper said:
Is this just a random field you came by? Were the horses just left there alone?

Well, yes. I was out taking a stroll in the local countryside and came across them. They do seem to have some shelter tho and obviously belong to someone. There was another small field of some cool looking goats next door but these weren't so brave. Perhaps more carrots can tempt them over, we shall see :wink:

Thanks again,

Mohain

These are brilliant! I keep coming back to look at them. I can't help but smile at them. Well done :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back