Neighbours deer this time

leighthal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Instead of my backyard they choose to bed down at the neighbours. They are so shaggy this time of year. They posed for 10 minutes then my dogs piled out of the doggy door and ended the fun. There is a wire fence in between us so that is what the blurriness is. Just a share picture but feel free to CC.
3509080732_de87876e27_b.jpg

Exposure:0.008 sec (1/125) Aperture:f/6.3 Focal Length:370 mm ISO Speed:400

Nice photo!

Even with 370mm you are lucky they sat still. The ones around here see movement in the house through my windows and they are gone! I never get tired of seeing wildlife in any natural setting. Everytime is like the first time. Maybe that comes from working in a hermetically sealed office most of the day. Nice pic.

Oh wow! How sweet! To even see this beauty, much less get such a nice pic of it. :thumbup:

Nice shot. My property is bordered by a wooded area and a large horse pasture and several deer often frequent the pasture. All I have to do is slowly move across my rather secluded yard and the deer sense the movement and run -- you are so fortunate to have captured such a great shot.

Ive taken a lot or pics of Deer and generally if you look close those "shaggy" spots come from a tick under the coat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back