Nerdy brainteaser

Nice.....if you really want to piss people off, use one of the glass heinz bottles:lol: Its all fun and games until someone has a glass #57 wedged in there cornea :lmao:

Nice.....if you really want to piss people off, use one of the glass heinz bottles:lol: Its all fun and games until someone has a glass #57 wedged in there cornea :lmao:

:er: killing spree much? haha... But I'm not sure it'll be enough pressure to crush the glass, though.... :)

:er: killing spree much? haha... But I'm not sure it'll be enough pressure to crush the glass, though.... :)
Yeah, I didn't think it would be, the lid would probably blow off first, way to ruin my joke. Thanks!:lol:

put dry ice on top of salt and spray it with the liquid nitrogen in a bottle of dustoff seal tightly :p wait for boom :D ... i recommend putting this object down....

LOLondar

I got to use liquid nitrogen in the lab once. It's awesome dipping stuff down there, and a little bit scary as well. I can't really see where the liquid starts because of all the smoke, so I was afraid I'd stick my fingers down there XD

Ohh, we found a fist sized chump of dry ice outside one of the uni buildings one day... we played with it :D

you know you can stick your hand in liquid nitrogen for like 1.8 seconds hehe :p

the evil things i learned in the army.... how to shoot rifles.... how to blow up small innocent seeming objects... how to sew up just about anything.... and how to blow up big stuff... :D:D:D

oh and heres an interesting effect put salt on something then put dry ice on it ...... NOT YOUR HAND YOU IDIOT!!!!! it has an interesting reaction on certain things

How are you defining complex? Taxol:

350px-Taxol.svg.png

:)

Organic chemistry is very interesting.

the evil things i learned in the army.... how to shoot rifles.... how to blow up small innocent seeming objects... how to sew up just about anything.... and how to blow up big stuff... :D:D:D

We used to make MRE bombs. :thumbup:

We used to make MRE bombs. :thumbup:

First version of micro CS i learned to make lol mix tobasco and water and shove the heater in there :p fold the bag over and hide it under someones bunk :p

Most reactions

Back