Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
night_light.jpg

I know ive already posted this one...but this one seems to be everyones fav so I want it to be Critiqly judged! *deep breath*

One at a time for critique...you should know that by now.

That's better.

It's a smidgen too tall to fit into my screen so I can't quite see it all at once but I do like what I see. The sky is a nice shade and the silhouetted tree is interesting. I think it would be stronger if the bush/tree at the bottom was not there...thus making the main tree stand out on it's own. On the same idea, maybe it would be more interesting if we could see the whole tree silhouetted against that sky.

Good idea and nice exposure.

the exposure was done well. A different angle may have done it more justice. The darkness of the bush/tree at the bottom that "Big Mike" mentioned really takes away from the photo. If that would have been open air the silhoutte of the tree would have been more outstanding.

Nice exposure and good colors but I too would like the top of the tree in the frame. Don't like it cut off like that.

You're on the right track, but I have to agree with Mike's assessment of the lower right part of the image.

If you have another version, please post away! :D

Bah sorry will do very soon...just having some net probs so Im having trouble uploading it now.

In the time I have writted this post, my lan connection has conmnected/disconnected...about 5 times I have counted, and now I have to wait till when it decides to get a connection.

Most reactions

Back