New addition to my family

Awwww - what a sweetie! Bruno probably doesn't like being called a sweetie but oh well.

Congrats!

Thank you. He is definitely a sweetie though lol. He's a pile of loving mush.

Cute pup! Congrats! :)

He's adorable! Pitties have such a bad wrap but all the ones ive ever encountered are awesome!!! I love the breed :) look at those gangly puppy legs. He's got some growing to do lol!!!

He's adorable! Pitties have such a bad wrap but all the ones ive ever encountered are awesome!!! I love the breed :) look at those gangly puppy legs. He's got some growing to do lol!!!

I completely agree. One of the best dog breeds ever.

He was one of 4 left, and my wife picked him up and he put his snout on her mouth and just started licking. It was over from there. The couple that we got him from were so sweet. Older couple both 50 yrs old. The man cried as I was leaving lol. All of the puppies were so mild tempered and very loving. I've converted many pitbull haters including my mother. Now she owns one herself. Amazing breed, very smart and very loyal.

I currently have a blue heeler and have always said when he goes I will adopt a pitbull. My lovely boyfriend is one of them there ignorant folk! He hates animals anyways. Big opposite of me 2cats, 1 dog and 1 horse lol! I'd love to rescue another dog I can afford it but makes it pretty hard when the one your with dislikes animals. And ignorantly so much dislike towards rotties, doberman and pitties. Eh! Kick the man to the curb hahaha!

Just gotta get him to open his mind and hold one Becky.

That dog is straight ballin'.

Just look at that pose. Keepin' it so fresh. Keepin' that shiz GANGSTA. U NO?

MAN, YA'LL MOTHA ****AS AIN'T EATIN MY CHEETOZ YEH HERD? GET OUT OF MY GEORGE FOREMAN.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back