Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

New addition to my Fuji family

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I picked this up yesterday at my favorite camera store. I shoot photos and video of my grand's birthday parties. Some venues are tight rooms with the 50мм on the Canon or the 35мм on the Fuji. The 23 will give me more breathing room. Yes, it is the Grands' fault that I need a new lens :)

061624_Fuji_003SMw.jpg

A photo from today wide open

061624_023SMw.jpg

Very cool! I love Fujifilm, been so close a few times to buying into this system. 🌞
I started out with a used X-T2 for a light weight walk around and vacation camera. Two more versions later and a few more lenses, I am very satisfied with the system. I use my Canon mostly for portraits. Although, the Fuji 56 мм takes very nice portraits. I'll take that lens too when we visit our grandson next month.

Congrats on the new toy!

Of course, you needed it. That goes without saying. ;)
Thanks! I'll get good use out of it with the grands.

Nice. The 16/23/35/50 "Fujicron" lenses are sweet. I have 'em all--all I need!
I had the 16, but traded it in. Beautiful lens, but on the heavy side to take traveling. My favorite, if I have to pick a favorite, is the 56

I started out with a used X-T2 for a light weight walk around and vacation camera. Two more versions later and a few more lenses, I am very satisfied with the system. I use my Canon mostly for portraits. Although, the Fuji 56 мм takes very nice portraits. I'll take that lens too when we visit our grandson next month.

Thanks! I'll get good use out of it with the grands.

I had the 16, but traded it in. Beautiful lens, but on the heavy side to take traveling. My favorite, if I have to pick a favorite, is the 56
Many miss Fuji's decades'-old optical chops in cine and video lenses. Hardly newcomers. Hugely innovative design--who made/makes anything comparable to the X-Pro, X-100 or X-T series cameras? All of it a "halo" sideshow for what's essentially a chemical company with a sense of whimsy.

One excuse for GAS is as good as another, enjoy!!!

Many miss Fuji's decades'-old optical chops in cine and video lenses. Hardly newcomers. Hugely innovative design--who made/makes anything comparable to the X-Pro, X-100 or X-T series cameras? All of it a "halo" sideshow for what's essentially a chemical company with a sense of whimsy.
It seems the X-100 series is popular

One excuse for GAS is as good as another, enjoy!!!
Yes, good excuse! The last lens I bought was used 2 years ago, so I was due to get something. :)

It seems the X-100 series is popular
Probably because it appeals to anyone who "gets" the freedom that a Leica M camera with a 35mm delivers. The hybrid optical/electronic VF is a bit of genius. My X-100T and Ricoh GR II are favorites.

Yes, love Schiller's. Do you work the floor? If so, I'll say hi next time. There was a beautiful powder blue convertible Bentley in the parking lot.
I work in the lab. For sure next time you visit ask for Scott in the lab and I'll come out and say hi.

Nice. The 16/23/35/50 "Fujicron" lenses are sweet. I have 'em all--all I need!
XT2 and XT5 wear the 23 and 35. They have made a difference in my results! As I have said before with Fuji glass it's hard to go wrong!

XT2 and XT5 wear the 23 and 35. They have made a difference in my results! As I have said before with Fuji glass it's hard to go wrong!
I've used the 23 with an indoor party and a parade. Very happy with the quality and reach. Agree that you can't go wrong with Fuji glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back