New Additions

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all :) Working through editing some older images and have a couple additions to my Fine Art in Motion set. I always edited on my laptop but alas it is broken :( and I had to change over to the desktop and I definitely need a new monitor so it's a bit of a challenge, I thought I'd share to get your thoughts :)
Thanks for taking a look.

IMG_083501-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_1766-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_0364-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Thanks John :) I quite like the simplicity and feel of that one too!

Did you forget to turn on your IS?

Nope, Hamlet, everything was on that I wanted on ;)

I like your second image of the white shack because it can be difficult to successfully photograph man-made objects in art in motion shots. This might look good in black and white, too.

I always look forward to these shots; they have such a rustic feel to them.

Thanks Fanboy! You are 100% right, straight lines/man built objects are tricky and so often double or stretch weird, I'm always thrilled when I catch one straight~! :)

I loved #3 when I saw it small, on FB a week ago or so. I thought it was a forest fire raging. Now it looks more like a totally awesome sunrise. I still like it though. I enjoy the feeling of chaos, or blurring, of swirling on the pumphouse (school bus stop?), but the first shot's movement is upsetting, unsettling to me. It's just not fun...

Thanks Msteelio :)

Thanks D! I can get on board with your thoughts on the first one, I wavered back and forth between that one and the one below, I think its less "nervous". Better?

IMG_0837-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

They seem kind of on the blah side as far as composition. The post p in 2 doesn't work at all for me. I think 3 would work better with little more definition of the shed.

Thanks for your thoughts Mike!

Most reactions

Back