new address

Artemis said:
Still gotto say I love your site, youve done some great work.
thanks..artemis.....i like yours compliments....when you want to know anything,you can tell me all.
walt.

Nice job. The layout is clean and professional, and the pictures are great too. Only gripe: hide the hit counter so only you can see it. Getting a count of visitors is a good thing, but it does not really fit with the design.

fibrousjaguar said:
Nice job. The layout is clean and professional, and the pictures are great too. Only gripe: hide the hit counter so only you can see it. Getting a count of visitors is a good thing, but it does not really fit with the design.
ciao...a good idea.....thanks for yours compliments.
w.m.

The site is nice. I really like the navigation and the colors. The pictures are well done, and I like your choice of subjects.

Good work...

mkieff said:
The site is nice. I really like the navigation and the colors. The pictures are well done, and I like your choice of subjects.

Good work...
thanks...thanks....you are gentle.....
w.m.

Hehe mate I think its agreed that you done a good job, maybe you should go into a bit of web design for other people?

Yeah man, I love your pictures. They are really good. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but no biggie. What equipment are you shippting with?

Oh, and if you are ever interested in some contracted web design jobs, I have a few positions open at my site.

fibrousjaguar said:
Yeah man, I love your pictures. They are really good. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but no biggie. What equipment are you shippting with?

Oh, and if you are ever interested in some contracted web design jobs, I have a few positions open at my site.
give me your link.....where are the errors?tell me,please!
w.m.

Most reactions

Back