New and Happy to be here

squeek2334

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I'm new to this Forum but like the title happy to be here. I love photography. I like everything about taking pictures, i just don't know much about it. =)

A little about me... I am 21 Married w/2 kids and in the Navy. I love everything about my life right now and wouldn't change it one bit...well maybe if i could have a million dollars. =) I am stationed in Bremerton, Wa and i don't like it too well. I can't wait to pick my orders in Jan. and move back down to California where I'm from. Other then then boardum up there it is alright there just isn't that much to do. But hopfully i will get some good pics to share with you guys.

I love taking pictures of all sorts of things. While i am home i will be able to do most of anything. However while i am at sea i will get to get those cool Navy shots that some of you might not have seen before. =).

Well thats a little about me.

Hello, and welcome to TPF! And I look forward to seeing some of those 'cool Navy shots'.

Welcome aboard (no pun intended) and enjoy the Forum. We'll be waiting for some pics from you.

Most reactions

Back