New and have question about DSLR

mep42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I am new to dslr category. I have had point and shoots for years and tried to get some good quality shots with them and now I think its time to move up. I have done my research and I want to stay with canon which I have had for all my cameras. I love the 40d but it is a little pricey, I will be able to get one new for about 1,000-1,100 USD with the 28-135 kit lens. What do you guys think? To much, or is that a good price. All advice is welcome. Thanks a lot!

Mark

Hey guys, I am new to dslr category. I have had point and shoots for years and tried to get some good quality shots with them and now I think its time to move up. I have done my research and I want to stay with canon which I have had for all my cameras. I love the 40d but it is a little pricey, I will be able to get one new for about 1,000-1,100 USD with the 28-135 kit lens. What do you guys think? To much, or is that a good price. All advice is welcome. Thanks a lot!

Mark

That price seems about right. I love my 30D -- the 40D came out about 4 months after I bought it :)

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back