Lula

aggiejesse.jpg

AggieJesse - a.k.a. Zachs reason for breathing

jaffa.jpg

Jaffapie

carlita.jpg

Carlita

Ali3.jpg

Alison - with the smile that could light up a room.

ceno.jpg

Ceno, grabbed the avatar cuz I saw no other pics of her, and she's extremely grabbable in the Av

jen.jpg

Loopy

Looked for Core but couldn't find a picture for her

As for anybody else I missed, its purely because I'm lazy and not because I think you don't belong here :)

Feel free to add any I have missed.

We certainly have some hot girlies here :hail:

I still think Jaffa is hot but I haven't seen her post here in awhile and I think I creeped her out awhile back??? :guilty:

Thats a shot of the Mandapants I haven't seen before though :eyebrows: Good work Scotty!

see amanda is not only a complete hottie, but she's also the most amazing person i've ever known in my life. she isthe most giving person i've ever met and if there were more people like her in the world we'd all be a lot happier.

she's the love of my life.

:heart:

Vancouver said:
see amanda is not only a complete hottie, but she's also the most amazing person i've ever known in my life. she isthe most giving person i've ever met and if there were more people like her in the world we'd all be a lot happier.

she's the love of my life.

:heart:

i just realised i havent added a "ÿou are so beautiful im now crying" smilie
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif
heartpump.gif

Oh, Duckie. May I give you the kiss of life?????
YOU HEAR ME?
DUCKIE!!!!!!
May I?
He can't respond, he's lying there - I'll just DO IT!

...for true fact is: my teeth look different from those in my avatar. That is NOT ME!

Yeah LAfoto, that pic should have been up there for sure! ;)
we need to add your lovely smile to the list, girly :)

LOL. I've just found this portion of the forum earlier today. This Mandy & Vancouver thing is the sweetest thing ever. And they are both so cute! Mandy, I'm just crazy about Mr. Pet like that too!

Well, after having spent the better time of the day reading on this forum, I have to tell you that you both are such beautiful people. Mandy, (I'm not sure if I should call her that, I really don't know her) is not only strikingly beautiful physically, but seems to be a really beautiful person on the inside.

And you Vancouver, are not only handsome, but you seem to be one of those rare men who are the romantic type and don't seem to have any problem expressing it publicly.

I say Bravo to you both. Best wishes.

elsaspet said:
Well, after having spent the better time of the day reading on this forum, I have to tell you that you both are such beautiful people. Mandy, (I'm not sure if I should call her that, I really don't know her) is not only strikingly beautiful physically, but seems to be a really beautiful person on the inside.

And you Vancouver, are not only handsome, but you are seem to be one of those rare men who are the romantic type and don't seem to have any problem expressing it publicly.

I say Bravo to you both. Best wishes.
i'd avoid the mandy. manda works. but hey, maybe i'm wrong.

and thank you!

Why'd you use that picture? lol I have like two more! And one of them (the newest) is MUCH better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back