New arrival from Phoenix, AZ

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all,

I'm brand new here on this Forum. I have a lot of experience in almost all formats, also I know about older equipment (since I am an avid camera collector). If anyone has any questions about the above, please feel free to fire an e-mail and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

See you on the boards!

:D

Welcome aboard Mitica!
Looking forward to hearing from you especially in the hardware department.

Howdy and welcome. I'm also a vintage camera user. What's your favorite old camera?

ksmattfish said:
Howdy and welcome. I'm also a vintage camera user. What's your favorite old camera?

Hi,

Thanks to all for the welcome!

What oldie I use? Hmm... I have many. I use a Canon SBIV RF for 35mm, a 1972 Hassy 500 ELM for medium format and a Speed Graphic for 4x5. My fave is still the Hassy, although I re-started using the 4x5 this Summer.

I also have an 8x10 but never use it, really. It so very cumbersome...

Mitica100 said:
I also have an 8x10 but never use it, really. It so very cumbersome...

What is it? Want to sell it?

I'm also a Speed Graphic user. I have the Anniversary model. I want a Super Graphic from Santa.

What is it? Want to sell it?
It's an Improved Seneca, painted (black) wood with black bellows, which are obviously a latter replacement. It has the ground glass, extra rail for the Tele lenses. I use an expensive lens on it, a process lens that is very, very sharp. It's a 19in/f11 Goerz Apochromat Artar, coated but without a shutter on it. I used it for long exposures and it's an awesome lens.

I could sell it, of course, if I am in a good mood or a holiday mood... :wink:

Seriously, if you're interested I could get you a couple of pics of it so you can have an idea. let me know.

Meanwhile I'll talk to Santa about getting you that Super Graphic. :lol:

It's an Improved Seneca, painted (black) wood with black bellows, which are obviously a latter replacement. It has the ground glass, extra rail for the Tele lenses. I use an expensive lens on it, a process lens that is very, very sharp. It's a 19in/f11 Goerz Apochromat Artar, coated but without a shutter on it. I used it for long exposures and it's an awesome lens.

Hello Mitica100! I don't know what you're talking about, but those are sexy words!

I look forward to seeing your pics.

Most reactions

Back