New baby on the way!!!!!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
"Pregnant" pause..............................................My new Baby......which I have gone back and forth and back again with substancial "labor pains" has finally been purchased and is on it's way!!!!!! YAY ........... Can't wait for the "delivery"

A wedding gift from my groom to be!!!

Oh yeah..........Sony DSC-R1...........I am a long time sony fan!! : )

Did I say YAY!!!!!!!! : )

r1.jpg

I want a picture of it with all the gooey stuff, soon after the delivery! :p

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months....er....wait.....hope the shipping goes well :mrgreen:

Oooooo!!!!! Nice one!

(Delivery of this baby will be so much quicker and easier than the other kind of baby.)

Antarctican said:
(Delivery of this baby will be so much quicker and easier than the other kind of baby.)

Im not so sure, this one has pointy corners!

It's got beautiful eye(s)! Congrats!!!

does it resemble more of mum or dad? ;)

congrats anyway!

yippeee pg! congrats :D cant wait to see the results :hugs:

Congrats on the bouncing baby Sony! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy him (it) for many years!

danalec99 said:
I want a picture of it with all the gooey stuff, soon after the delivery! :p

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Do you mean all the drool and other things I'll be dripping on it????

Thanks everyone...I am so excited I think my water is about to break!!! Can't wait to cradle that baby in my arms...............Awwwwwwww!!!!! Hmmmmmmm still not sure if I will breastfeed but I AM leaning towards it!!

photo gal said:
Hmmmmmmm still not sure if I will breastfeed but I AM leaning towards it!!

Don't forget to clean the lens afterwards! :p

My baby is here, my baby is here!!! What a beauty he is!! OK it's gonna take some learning on my part.....the manual is 83 pages long and I am impatient but I will study until I know what's up before I start any real shooting!!!

The delivery was tough but........I survived with lots of breathing and panting! My coach was great!!! He did and said all the right things!! I'm a little worn out! whew!! : )

Been busy....wiping the lens clean too....thanks for the reminder Alex!! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back