New Blog and Photoblog

Oh, and I should note that the site is valid XHTML and CSS, both of which I hand coded.

Hey Chris,

It's always nice to see a site that's valid :). I'm a newbie to this forum, as well as with amateur photography. I also just started my site a month ago. I like your navigation bar and the style of your template. It's very clean and easy to follow. I'll check out what you're writing on and maybe we can keep in touch through our weblogs.

Henry

Nice site yo, What are you using for the Content Management?

htkchen said:
Hey Chris,

It's always nice to see a site that's valid :). I'm a newbie to this forum, as well as with amateur photography. I also just started my site a month ago. I like your navigation bar and the style of your template. It's very clean and easy to follow. I'll check out what you're writing on and maybe we can keep in touch through our weblogs.

Henry

Thanks for the visit. I took a look at your site too. Nice clean and simple. I like!

aggiezach said:
Nice site yo, What are you using for the Content Management?

Thanks. I'm using Textpattern, which is still in beta, but pretty useful. There's tons of plugins to extend its functionality.

Thanks. I'm using Textpattern, which is still in beta, but pretty useful. There's tons of plugins to extend its functionality.

Hey Chris, same here with TXP. I started using it about a month ago for my weblog. But since it's still in its beta state, it didn't have most of the archive like features that MT does so I'm using MT for my photoblog. But I def like TXP more than MT, it's simple and straightforward!

Most reactions

Back