New building - old reflections

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The church of Holy Trinity, Kingston upon Hull, reflected in its near neighbour.
For more information about this photograph go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2006/01/reflections-on-old-and-new.html

050924P9243116%20Hull%2C%20Holy%20Trinity.jpg

I really like this too .. the new and the old together type of thing. Love the colours. Loving that open window (is it a window?) .. reminds me of a bit rubik's cube type puzzle too. :mrgreen:

I might have cropped the edges a little? I find the one tile with the reflection in it on the left a bit distracting but that's just me!

I like the levelling - how the church is straight but the building isn't. Or something :roll:

Excellent shot! Great eye! Really like the old against the new idea too... :thumbup:

Your blog entry that goes with this photo is a very interesting one again, too, Tony.
Not only have I become a fan of your "eye" and photography, I also like each and every of your thoughts on your respective photos! Very good.
And I see why you are so grateful to whoever had felt hot inside the office building and therefore opened that window "for you" ;)!!!

Most reactions

Back