New but been here for a while

Ian63

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
westynimages.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to say hello to you guys …. let you know that tho I have been here for a while and I have posted some work and commented on others, I have basically given up on getting my camera in my hands.
I enjoy coming here and looking at the wonderful examples of creativity, but I just don't feel ANY confidence in my own work any more.
So I guess I am saying... keep posting folks... I enjoy looking.

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum.

Just wanted to say hello to you guys …. let you know that tho I have been here for a while and I have posted some work and commented on others, I have basically given up on getting my camera in my hands.
I enjoy coming here and looking at the wonderful examples of creativity, but I just don't feel ANY confidence in my own work any more.
So I guess I am saying... keep posting folks... I enjoy looking.

Everyone has dry spells with creativity and experiences periods of doubt and no confidence. Don’t give up. Power through that. Just pick up your camera and shoot, eventually the spark comes back.

^^^^^^^ What she said. At least you are sticking around. Seeing other's work should give you ideas and help spark that competitive side of you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back