New Camera and Christmas Tree

TheLogan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got the Canon XS for Christmas and took a few shots around the Christmas Tree and such. bear with me, this is my first DSLR and these are unedited. C&C would be nice :D

IMG_0447-1.jpg

IMG_0452-1.jpg

IMG_0207-1.jpg

IMG_0487-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see them a little bigger (800 pixels on the long side is the prefered (I think) size here), it's kinda hard to see what's going on as small as these are.

That being said - white balance is off in all but the last one [last one is now #3] (that's easy to fix). #2 looks interesting [#2 is now #4].

Last edited:
I agree, let's get the pictures larger for a better idea. I absolutely love the dog. I can't tell if that is a tongue. If so, priceless!

-Nick

I'm uploading from photobucket, so I'm not sure how to get them a bigger size

I use Flickr. You just get a Yahoo account and once the photos are uploaded, you just copy the link.

It is probably the same for photobucket. When you are at your site, look for the photos in their larger format, the right click and view the properties. Copy the Website address for the photo and use that.

Hope this helps.

-Nick

Well, glad I got that straightened out haha. I couldn't seem to get the dog picture big enough for some reason. And yes, that was the dogs tongue =) she loves to hang the tongue out.

The White balance seems to be off. They seem pretty yellow, exept for the dog. and all but the dog seem out of focus. #2 is a little under exposed. All good composition though, which is the most important part, the others are nothing a little pp can't fix

Most reactions

New Topics

Back