new camera c&c please

bpro35

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i just got my new d40 on friday and ive been taking pics like crazy. so if you will please C&C
DSC_0084.jpg
DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

thanks for any C&C

I only really like number 3 (the others don't do much for me compositionally). The exposure is good, and you have leading lines toward the subject. However, the angle is a little off, and could do with a little cropping and rotation. That, and when photographing tracks like this, symmetry is usually a big part of the composition, so take care to position the camera dead centre between the tracks. It looks like you shot a smidge to the right, so the tracks look like they're going left. That and the subject is off-centre.

#1 is a little boring. Perhaps with more light it could be a more visually interesting shot because it would have more striking colors.

Of 2,3, and 4: 2 is a little blurry, 3 has the best composition, but 4 has the best light. I like what you're trying to do with the tracks coming right out at the viewer , but it's not quite there yet.

#5 could be a great shot if it had more light and a much faster shutter speed. Water looks amazing at 1000.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back