New Camera Needed

Trinity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to buy a new camera , and need some advice.
It has to be a digital mirror reflex cam .. no too expensive
because I´m only a student with little money *g
What´s your advice?

Canon 350D.

Ask everyone to give you a contribution to that one for Christmas.
Should your birthday still be in this year to come, refrain from other presents but contributions to that camera, too.

I want that 350D for Christmas, too, and am dropping hints the size of houses here and there (mostly so when my personal "Father Christmas", i.e. my husband is in the near!) and can only hope that in those three months (and two days) from now I'll hold the DSLR of my dreams in hands (and will by then have got back my 35mm CanonEOS500N from the Canon Headquarters where they will try to repair it for me, or so they say).

I saw it advertised on Amazon for a kit-price (i.e. one lens included) of 819 Euro. You might want to check that out (before that, the camera body alone was more than that!)

heaps of people are having issues with amazon and XT's

Im getting my digiSLR on around the 5th of february next year, if not christmas- so im looking forward to that!
The canon 350D looks too small to me, so ive been looking into other options, i might go have a play in a shop soon,
When your 15 though the shop people dont seem to believe im going to drop $2000 on a camera, and try to explain features to me simply, even though i know more about the camera than most of the people in-store,
Camera stores are terrible now

camera reccomendations?
The nikon D-50?

If I had 2000 spare Euros, I'd spend those on the Canon 20D, but neither do I have that nor does my "inbuild Father Christmas"...
It might help to have my birthday 2 days before Christmas (our German Christmas, that is, which is Christmas Eve). :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back