New Canon XSi n00b!

MacFly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone. been a long time canon p&s'er and finally broke down and purchased the Canon Rebel XSi Kit with 18-85mm & 75-300mm lens.

i am a complete rookie at this whole DSLR world and i could use all the tips and pointers ya'll can give me.

here's a few shots i took....

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Last edited:
Hey macfly im a newb so I cant help you much with the photos. I would really love to see more pics of your car though it looks really nice.

thanks bud, here you go....
IMG_7154hdr.jpg

IMG_7163hdr.jpg

IMG_7232hdr.jpg

IMG_7098hdr.jpg

IMG_7125hdr.jpg

IMG_7128hdr.jpg

and here's what she looks like today, after getting new shoes...
bmw535_spp_hzimara1.jpg

bmw535_spp_hzimara2.jpg

bmw535_spp_hzimara.jpg

Sup Macfly, love the car....noticed you had a Lowepro sling backpack...Isn't it great...lol...but anyways, yeah you need to work on your focus and exposure a bit more. Go to photoworkshop.com they have alot of tutorials for beginners. Its a free site to an extent. But yeah there's alot more sites out there with tutorials...photo.net...shutterbug.com...ect....I'm new to this site too, but I'm sure you can do some searches and find some very useful info here too...

Sup Macfly, love the car....noticed you had a Lowepro sling backpack...Isn't it great...lol...but anyways, yeah you need to work on your focus and exposure a bit more. Go to photoworkshop.com they have alot of tutorials for beginners. Its a free site to an extent. But yeah there's alot more sites out there with tutorials...photo.net...shutterbug.com...ect....I'm new to this site too, but I'm sure you can do some searches and find some very useful info here too...

you had me so stumped as to how the heck you knew i bought a loewpro sling bag!lol...then i noticed my wife has it in her hand in one of the pix!lol

yeah, those pix were taken with AF....so i'm wondering why it wasn't focused more clearly?! any ideas?

and yes, i have been doing a lot of reading.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back