New challenge 10/21 - 10/27 Are you ready for your close up?

I took the Coolpix E5700 to work, today. This is my pen/pencil/whatever holder. I have some business cards and a US National Grid coordinate template in the back of it. The camera did pretty well - it picked up on all the dust.

DSCN1598.jpg
by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Happy Halloween! Giant candy corn? No, tiny jack-o-lantern...

Happy Halloween!
by Peeb-USA, on Flickr

(PS- taken yesterday, so JUST in under the wire! :D)

I don't know...looks like you may have over-processed this one. The little pumpkin has a plastic look to me on my non-calibrated monitor:biglaugh:

Happy Halloween!
by Peeb-USA, on Flickr

I don't know...looks like you may have over-processed this one. The little pumpkin has a plastic look to me on my non-calibrated monitor:biglaugh:
I carved this one to LOOK like it was a cheap plastic pumpkin- it took incredible skill using priceless carving implements I obtained from a Transylvanian monarch. On ebay. :D

Happy Halloween!
by Peeb-USA, on Flickr

I carved this one to LOOK like it was a cheap plastic pumpkin- it took incredible skill using priceless carving implements I obtained from a Transylvanian monarch. On ebay. :D

You are a man of many splendid talents!:trink39:

Most reactions

Back