New comer

weeping widow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yes I'm new to the Photo Forum. I have a lot to learn about taking pictures but I'm a fast learner. Be gentle with me. :bigangel:

Welcome to tpf! :)

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Her tears though quietly, did fall, with no direction at all
Her thoughts were blurred and her speech was slurred
She was alive but no one told her it would be this way
Looking outside she thought it's just another other day
The sun was spreading its rays why was it so cold?
She looked at her finger the one with the ring of gold.
We said until death do us part - but that is not the truth
For he remains in my soul and heart - death took away my youth.

No one told her it would be this way.

hey my buddy ole pal.... this may surprise ya'll but this is a great great frined of mine...

get it weeping widow.... me in grave yards... guess how we met?? yep, i put her husband down....

just kidding... we work together.... so you gotta dig her..she is alot like me.. so...

buckle up.

aprilraven said:
hey my buddy ole pal.... this may surprise ya'll but this is a great great frined of mine...

get it weeping widow.... me in grave yards... guess how we met?? yep, i put her husband down....

just kidding... we work together.... so you gotta dig her..she is alot like me.. so...

buckle up.
Oh God! I think I've just lost the will to live...

aprilraven said:

buckle up.

You are too smart for me - you keep me on my toes - does that mean I'm a ballarina? Nah not the "leaping and jumping" kind. More like slinking and crawling! Can ya'll believe there are two of us in the same building? :confused:

photo gal said:
Do you share a chair??? : )

No and we don't share the same office. It takes two of us to keep this place from becoming the morgue. Although sometimes people do die laughing!:lmao:

Most reactions

Back