New contest idea!!

We have 5 submisions as of right now.

There is still time folks! Don't pass up the opportunity to push yourself a bit!

Can my submission be in tomorrow evening? I just started a new job on Tuesday and I'm working 12-14 hours days. But tomorrow I'll be done at 5ish pm and can do the photo and have it sent in a few hours after that.

I don't edit, so I will be quick. Just have to...build it.

Can my submission be in tomorrow evening? I just started a new job on Tuesday and I'm working 12-14 hours days. But tomorrow I'll be done at 5ish pm and can do the photo and have it sent in a few hours after that. I don't edit, so I will be quick. Just have to...build it.
Well, the deadline was yesterday, so by definition, no........ No you can't. HOWEVER...... I will not be able to get the poll thread posted until about 7 tonight, so anything that finds its way into my in-box by then will more than likely be submitted.

Anyway you could get another one of these going while the voting thread is up? I will have a nice chunk of time over the long weekend to try to shoot something.....=)

if this went weekly, or bi-weekly I would be game (as long as I could think of something lol). I don't think people would mind if Strad didn't send us a dollar either :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back