New Daily Photograph Page

DaveJ1983

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I've had my photo website for sometime now, but it has been relatively static. I would just add batches of new photos here and there whenever I had a few sitting around. In an effort to force myself to be more active in my photography (not that I didn't want to be more active, it just got pushed aside often because of work, life etc) I started a daily photography page where each day I upload a new photo. For the most part I try to post a picture I took that day, but sometimes I'll use an older picture. If I do though, I at least re-edit it so I at least get some photoshop work in. I've managed to keep it going for a little over a month now which I'm proud of given that I've been pretty busy, even managed to keep it going while I was travelling for work. Feeling obligated to post a picture a day has really been beneficial in keeping me photographically active. While it doesn't take up a lot of time, always having "oh, I still have to get a photo for today" in the back of my mind has really helped me to constantly looking for potential photographs. I would definitely recommend everyone to give it a try, especially if you feel that you need that extra little push!

Anyway, here is my page DIJ Photography - Daily

Please let me know what you think, and feel free to keep watching and make sure I don't slack off, the extra pressure is always welcome!

I like the concept; it's an interesting and unique peek at a state I do now know. One thing I don't like is how clicking "back" from an expanded image brings me back to the top of the page, rather than to the point at which I was viewing. Otherwise, I like the minimalism and simplicity of the site, and the candor of your photos. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back