new digital camera

mkedre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi...I'm thinking about buying a new digital camera. Right now I have an Olympus Camedia D-510, 2.1MP. It's about 4 years old. I would like a camera with probably at least 5MP and small enough to slip in my pocket. I have a Canon SLR and I'm happy with both brands but am willing to buy another. Any suggestions?

Hey, I used to have that same camera :)

If you have a Canon slr, why not look at a Canon DSLR? If you don't want to spend $1000, you can look for a used Drebel or 10D, or even a used D60. If you are willing to buy new, check out the Digital Rebel XT, or the 20D.

www.dpreview.com

I'm not really in the market for a DSLR right now, maybe in the future. Right now I just want a new digital to take along on vacations and possibly to just throw in my purse. Sometimes I take my SLR on trips (depending on how much luggage I have) but I always take my digital, just looking for something small and better!!

I guess I should read other posts before posting a new thread. I didn't realize there were others of the same questions. =)

Just received my Fujifilm F810 yesterday. It's not a pocket fitter but you should check it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back