Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Attention all New Englanders!!!!

Message from Toby & Alison:

While we may not be able to compete with the number of people attending the JT meet in March, fall colors are nearly upon us and it is prime time for some great photos here in New England.

Hotels may be difficult to come by in my area of NH due to all those leaf peepers, but there are several of us that live withing driving distance for a day or weekend shoot and we could always camp. I can also offer a spare bedroom if we decide to meet in NH :)

So, who is up for a gathering in NH, or if people would prefer maybe we could head to Boston for some cityscapes or up to VT. Post here or send me a PM and we can work out dates.

i might be!!!!!! im driving up there in october possibly....

md

MDowdey said:

md

Oh, and I suppose you think you're going to stay with us, huh? There goes the neighborhood :roll:

J/k Matt, you know we can't wait to see you!

AlisonS said:
MDowdey said:

md

Oh, and I suppose you think you're going to stay with us, huh? There goes the neighborhood :roll:

J/k Matt, you know we can't wait to see you!

hide the women and children...and hobbes too...im coming to wreak havoc on all those funny sounding northerners!!!!

md

MDowdey said:
hide the women and children...and hobbes too...im coming to wreak havoc on all those funny sounding northerners!!!!

md

Haha! You just wait, everytime Aubrey says "Howdy" to someone they run away screaming!

AlisonS said:
MDowdey said:

md

Haha! You just wait, everytime Aubrey says "Howdy" to someone they run away screaming!
haha, well i got plenty more of that

howdy
yall
reckon
yont too?
aint

it never ends...

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back