New England Patriots training camp 2017

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got out to the Patriots training camp yesterday.

untitled-95-XL.jpg

untitled-47-XL.jpg

untitled-84-XL.jpg

untitled-203-XL.jpg

untitled-63-XL.jpg

untitled-35-XL.jpg

untitled-171-XL.jpg

untitled-253-XL.jpg

untitled-279-XL.jpg

Nice. Nobody gonna beat them this year either. They are even better than last year's team. I sense an undefeated season looming large.

Bravo!!!!!

Who is that goofy #12 fellow? He's so goofy-looking, I bet he's married to some awful old hag of a wife.:02.47-tranquillity:

Cool set - is this an open event or do you need accreditation?

Thanks. You have a better chance of winning the lottery then you do to getting on-field credentials to Patriots games/practices. Practice is open to the public with free admission. The great thing about these practice is the stands are 20 feet from the field

Nice. Nobody gonna beat them this year either. They are even better than last year's team. I sense an undefeated season looming large.

Thanks. No sure about undefeated. After 50 years of following football and other sports I know anything can happen on any given day.

Bravo!!!!!

Who is that goofy #12 fellow? He's so goofy-looking, I bet he's married to some awful old hag of a wife.:02.47-tranquillity:

Thanks. Yup #12 sure got it tough. Imagine guy had to wait to be chosen 199 player taken in the 2000 NFL draft

You went to see the Pat's...why???:bouncingsmileys: J/k. Very nice clarity. Any more cheerleader shots? Oh wait....I think I just answered the first question with the last question!

Last edited:
You went to see the Pat's...why???:bouncingsmileys: J/k. Very nice clarity. Any more cheerleader shots? Oh wait....I think I just answered the first question with the last question!

Thanks. Nikon D500 w/70- 200 vrii w/1.4 TC. A few more cheerleader pictures but they're in a private collection

Most reactions

New Topics

Back