New film release from Rollei

I'll need to check if the local lab (Wolf Camera) could process it correctly. I mean.. it's C41, so I'd think it wouldn't be an issue. I do my own prints from scanned negatives so that wouldn't be an issue either.

Seems to me the film processing should not be an issue. When it comes to printing the stuff on the other hand, I can see places like drugstores, MalWart, etc, having a hell of a time figuring out what went wrong with their machines. :lmao:

I'll need to check if the local lab (Wolf Camera) could process it correctly. I mean.. it's C41, so I'd think it wouldn't be an issue. I do my own prints from scanned negatives so that wouldn't be an issue either.

Seems to me the film processing should not be an issue. When it comes to printing the stuff on the other hand, I can see places like drugstores, MalWart, etc, having a hell of a time figuring out what went wrong with their machines. :lmao:

Yeah, lol.

I think whenever I try some of this it'll be "Process only please - no prints", then scan them at home.

uhm... lomo has been selling "redscale" film for like a year now.. seems like they just jacked lomographys idea

The lomo redscale film is more or less normal film which has been spooled
backwards so that the rear protective layer is brought to the front and
acts like a filter, producing a pronounced red image.

This Redbird film (per its description) is something quite different from that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you can get lomographys redscale film at 15 bucks for a pack of 3.....

Yeah, lol.

I think whenever I try some of this it'll be "Process only please - no prints", then scan them at home.

I would do that at Wolf, or tell them it's redscale film. It might be fun to go to Wal-Mart and ferk with them making them think there's something wrong with the machines..
"Sir for some reason your prints are coming out with a strong red cast.. we apologize and there will be no charge for the prints"
lol

In case anyone's wondering it makes some cool pictures :

switzerland-1-of-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back