New Forest / south coast (UK)

oops, kind of forgot about this.
Bit busy at the moment but if someone suggests a time I'll try and make it, got press passes for Airshows arriving every other day at the moment so I'm not sure when I can make it

Ok, tomorrow at 3pm. I'll be under the clock tower.

Could you wear a red carnation and carry The Pig Breeder's Gazette so we can recognise you. We'll all do likewise so there won't be any silly misunderstandings like last time. I mean, you see a bunch of people with cameras and you just assume. How was I to know they were Japanese tourists?

Hey I was there! I did see some dodgy looking bloke in what looked like a flashers coat, guessed it was you Ferny but was too afraid to say hello just in case you was some nut-job

Hey I was there! I did see some dodgy looking bloke in what looked like a flashers coat, guessed it was you Ferny but was too afraid to say hello just in case you was some nut-job

I do not believe you used those two expressions in the same sentence :lmao:

On a serious point, I've got two weeks off next week and I'm thinking of going down to the New Forrest to visit some old haunts and take some landscapes.
Anyone interested drop me a PM and we can try and synchronise. I'm pretty flexible as to dates.

TWO WEEKS OFF next week??!!?? How does that work?

If my car is out of the garage (I'm currently running about in a purple fiesta!) I could make most any afternoon as I'm only working mornings as I gradually make my way back into work.

Keep me updated with your plans Hertz

It might be a spur of the moment thing.
If the weather looks reasonable it'll be tent, bananas and camera in the car and down to Dorset/Hampshire for a day or two for some landscapes.
I haven't taken anything decent for a while and the mood is upon me.

Most reactions

Back