New Forum.....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How about a new forum called “ photo challenge“ where an original photo is chosen with no post processing and is presented for forum members to apply their processing skills. The best results are reviewed and a winner is declared.

Comments?

I really like the idea and if people post acurate guides as to what and how they did things we can all learn from each other - however does it really need a whole forum subsection?
One thread could be the starting thread (sticky) which will have the original shot and also ONLY the edited shots and (if the person wishes to add it) the guide below thier edit of what they did.
A second thread can be used to talk about the submissions in the first thread (this way its easy to see others work without - Chor that was great - after every single one ;))
Then all you need is a 3rd thread at the end with a poll attached for a vote

I really like the idea and if people post acurate guides as to what and how they did things we can all learn from each other - however does it really need a whole forum subsection?
One thread could be the starting thread (sticky) which will have the original shot and also ONLY the edited shots and (if the person wishes to add it) the guide below thier edit of what they did.
A second thread can be used to talk about the submissions in the first thread (this way its easy to see others work without - Chor that was great - after every single one ;))
Then all you need is a 3rd thread at the end with a poll attached for a vote

like it! BUT.. can people be unbiased towards friends/favortie members?

Right -- who has a RAW that they are not afraid to have tinkered with? :)

Most reactions

Back