new forum

N.V.M.

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Birds needs its own forum. throwing everying under Wildlife means birders only have to wade through bunny pics, cats in boxes, and many various snaps which honestly, looks like a Facebook forum, not a photography forum. there's images of a public bathroom in the Wildlife forum? wth?

I think cats need their own forum, too. Cats rule.

I think there should be a Mouse section..........

I think cats need their own forum, too. Cats rule.

NO.......They rule the house! And we learn to live with it.

Can't tell you how many times I wished I'd gotten another dog.

If you see things in the wrong subsection please do report them so mods can move them over - we are more than happy to move stuff but it helps us immensely when users report it for our attention.

We've had requests before to move birds out to their own thing - it always helps to get more requests even though our general policy is to try and keep the number of subsections down as much as we practically can.

That said its more of an issue if birds were dominating to the point where they were quicky smothering all other photography that would be cause for us to move them to their own section. .

Everything is just fine as it is, thank you............:1219:

Maybe there should be a section within wildlife just for birds. And maybe thou she who know what they are talking about could post a sticky at the start on the rules and laws on photographing birds.
I for one like to photo birds but know there is a whole bunch of rules and regs in the uk. A quick ref as to what was and not allowed would help.

Maybe there should be a section within wildlife just for birds. And maybe thou she who know what they are talking about could post a sticky at the start on the rules and laws on photographing birds.
I for one like to photo birds but know there is a whole bunch of rules and regs in the uk. A quick ref as to what was and not allowed would help.

If you know good links and references for the rules and regulations by all means post them up in a thread and "report" it so mods notice as that is the kind of thing we can happily put as a sticky. Sadly a lot of wildlife regulation is often unknown or not specifically advertised to photographers as a market so many can be totally unaware. There's also that fine line between rules, regulation, best practice and sensible stuff.

Most reactions

Back