New from Chicago

Novaphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm new here and to photography. I've had a Nikon D50 with 18-55mm lens for 2 weeks. I'm just trying to photograph the world the way I see it. By the way, you can just call me Nova.

Right. Nova then. Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I am already looking forward to also see how you see the world thorugh your brandnew D50! :D

Lucky for you, you live in the best city in the world. Lots to take pictures of. If I had a camera with me, and I wasn't driving, I could've gotten a fantastic shot of Sears Tower and the moon last night coming in on 290. Welocme aboard. I'm lookin forward to seeing how you shoot the city.

WOOT! ANOTHER ILLINOISAN!

I'm from about 2 hours south of Chicago. :)

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see your stuff!

morydd said:
Lucky for you, you live in the best city in the world. Lots to take pictures of. If I had a camera with me, and I wasn't driving, I could've gotten a fantastic shot of Sears Tower and the moon last night coming in on 290. Welocme aboard. I'm lookin forward to seeing how you shoot the city.

I should have mentioned I don't live in the city. I'm about 30 minutes away in the suburbs. I don't go to the city often but now that I have a camera to take pictures of the it, maybe I will go. :D

Welcome aboard!

Nova, glad to have you aboard.

morydd said:
Lucky for you, you live in the best city in the world.

No cause any city in Colorado is better... Just kidding... :lol: I actualy would love to visit "the windy city"... But welcome Nova... what a great site!!!!

Most reactions

Back