New from Colorado

cophotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Teresa. I'm new on this forum and from Colorful Colorado. I'm in classes to get my degree in digital photography. I'm not a traditional student as I'm older with five children at home. I would love any help in the posibility of starting up my own buisness some day, as well as what majority of clients want, etc. I love learning about photography in every aspect.

welcome from Arvada!

Welcome to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Teresa!

Welcome!! I'm in the beautiful colorado mountains as well!

My name is Teresa. I'm new on this forum and from Colorful Colorado. I'm in classes to get my degree in digital photography. I'm not a traditional student as I'm older with five children at home. I would love any help in the posibility of starting up my own buisness some day, as well as what majority of clients want, etc. I love learning about photography in every aspect.

Welcome to the party! Join in, post pics and be open-minded and willing to LEARN, and this site will help you improve your skills greatly!
Oh, and also, in your case--make very good friends with Charlie (cgipson) and Schwe...errr...Robin Usagani ( :D ). Robin is a talented photographer with what seems to be a successful and growing business, and Charlie...Charlie just ROCKS. :D

Most reactions

Back