New from Kitchener

Gage

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Gage, and i come from Kitchener / Waterloo, Ontario. My background is primarily based on my life... I have always had a deep love for cars, so much so that my family wanted me to do tool and die machining in college. I was among the top 3 students in the class and was the youngest student aswell. I however was not pleased because I wanted something to do with auto, i dropped out and got an automotive apprenticeship which i am still doing today. That being said I do have a car I only took to shows (black alero), and had a car I was doing up for racing. I started attending car shows and taking quick pics with my small 4 megapixel kodak camera, and quickly wore it out... fast forward 2 years and I am finally getting into photography now that I have 2 nice cameras for once, a cannon rebel (my fiance's), and a nikon D90 which is mine. I am still very much a beginner but like i said my passion is automotive, but now that i have a nice camera i will be doing more landscaping, and animal life. please give me feedback on my album below. :) thanks guys i look forward to meeting or chatting with all of you!

my album: http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n612/rexars1/car%20club%20photography%20-still%20a%20beginner/

thanks for the welcome :) and yes another canadian :p i didnt realize how vercitile photography really was until i went to buy my fiances camera and started seeing the guys in the camera shop showing their pictures and it just was really facinating to me that people got satisfaction from it. and the more and more i took pictures the more i understood that its a very rewarding hobby

Most reactions

Back