New from Ohio

R9R Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings all - just joined up from Reynoldsburg, OH. Right now I do my shooting with an Olympus OM-2n that my grandfather gave me, which has been my learning tool for the past 5 or so years. A few years ago I got a Nikon D50, which I loved, but it met with an untimely demise which I will not discuss at the moment :grumpy: I've got my eye on the D300 as soon as I can afford it though :mrgreen:

I'm trying to get my business up and running, though it's still in the planning stages at present. I shoot 99.9% nature; floral closeups, sunsets/sunrises, ice, landscapes, just to name a few. I do not retouch or edit my photos, I believe in taking my time in the field and making the shot right before I press the shutter release. Not to slight those that do post-processing, I simply prefer not to.

Comments, questions, and tips/C&C are always welcome; as I, much the same as most of you, am always endeavoring to better my photography skills.

Greetings from Ohio. Welcome to TPF.

Welcome aboard.

Hello. I'm from Ohio too. Galloway area (basically Columbus). Love your nature pictures on your Myspace (I added you).
I can't wait to learn how to use my camera and spring/summer gets here to practice at some of the local spots in your pics. Have you ever tried Batelle Park out toward West Jeff/Galloway area? It's pretty neat and you could come up with some really neat pictures there.
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back