New From PA

ram360

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, figured I make a quick intro. I'm 24 and new to photography. Always had point and shoot cameras but somehow became fascinated w/ slr and all the great things they are capable of. After much debate I settled on a Nikon d40 as my first slr. I've had it about a week now and it's been great. I really have no interest in shooting anything else other than cars and primairly my own (maybe that's weird?). Hoping to pick up some techniques and get some nice shots.

Welcome...I go to college in Williamsport...where abouts are you?

Welcome aboard.

Scranton, so not too far away

Ahh, I go there quite a bit, especially in minor league baseball season...I shoot for a Yankees minor league site on the side so I get credential there.

The last time I was there I was actually at the Biden/Clintons rally...Good times.

Ahh, I go there quite a bit, especially in minor league baseball season...I shoot for a Yankees minor league site on the side so I get credential there.

The last time I was there I was actually at the Biden/Clintons rally...Good times.

small world, and that's cool you get to shoot for them. I've been meaning to catch a yankees minor league game just haven't got around to it. However I did make a game in the BX for the final season at the stadum which was cool. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back